Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Week 9

Pitch is ready, Design Document ready, today I went to accommodate with the room we`ll use at the day of presentation. Sure, when it is empty, it is quite easy to perform, but things will be different next week.
Today I also booked E314 for an hour which allowed me and Cristi to rehearse our pitch. We started very slow and noticed that one hour was far away from what we actually needed to get things ready.
So after one hour in E314, we had another meeting at my place, where from 16:00 to 18:00 we rehearsed and I adapted the pitch according to our needs to fit it in under 15 minutes.
Now what started slow, now is something a little more smooth but still there`s still place for improvement.
Definitely 15 minutes aren`t enough for the initial form the pitch had, so we had to cut about 15% out to try and make room for Development and Marketing which we had not included yet.
Now the pitch looks promising and with more rehearse we will arrive to the point where we lose the hand notes and we can watch the audience while presenting.
Meanwhile here`s how the room looks like.


 
 
 
The room might have been intimidating at the beginning, but I rehearsed once in the room next to this one (Brough hall! which happens to be at least 8 times bigger, and HAS A STAGE!) and now this room does not scare me anymore.
 
I am ready, full of confidence and well prepared to deliver our pitch next week. Hopefully we can get a camera to tape everything.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment