Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 8

Week 8 has begun and the only chapter to write in the design document is the Sound Chapter. While it is hard to describe sounds in words, I`ll try to come up with something until the deadline. Now we must focus on the pitch which was set for the 26th November 2013. So in two weeks we have to finish the already started pitch and present it.

In the meantime here is what I covered this week. I split the Marketing and created a case study chapter which will be added in the appendix, the case study is an estimate of how would the company`s revenue would look like in the fortunate case of 100.000 digital downloads (of course, paid downloads and I tell you it would look awfully good!)
Also I came up with this nice cover which I will add it on my portfolio so it will be branded NT Games.

 
 
It looks real, it feels real, I even made it real :D
This is how it should look like.
The plan for next week is to focus on the pitch, and leave the sound for after the presentation.
 
Also here is how we are set up to now with the development plan at the beginning of week 8:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment