Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 2 - Status

Today I have received an email from FRAS itself (aye! the real Federatia Romana de Automobilism Sportiv) and FRAS Project received the permission to use content, information, stats and other materials that our project might need for the completion of the Game Design, encouraging to go further and make this thing real.

Not too many can feel the excitement that I got upon reading their email, it is an unique sentiment and it only pushes me to want to progress more and more, my motivation is now sky high. I feel in a way that I am on the right track and as the leader of my team I will make sure they understand how huge this is and I will forward them this feeling and get them to put (even) more soul into this.

Yesterday we also received the OK from our lecturer, after we showed him how our project is organised and this way we removed any doubts that we have had when we had chosen to create a racing game type. 

All these good news improve the chemistry and the motivation in the team, and as far as I am concerned I will try to push more with my work and my creation skills and try to come up Sunday with some information related to the tracks.

I would also like to take the opportunity to say a sincere: 

MULTUMESC ROMANIA! 
MULTUMESC FRAS!

without feeling the need to translate what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment