Saturday, October 5, 2013

Week 2 report

It is almost the end of week two and this will be my last post for this week.
Let`s see how we progressed.
As far as I know Cristi finished the Gameplay Chapter, I documented myself about the levels that we are going to put in the game and here it is the plan for the levels.

We will include the following rallies for the National Rally Championship from Romania


Each Rally will have tracks equivalent to those that are approved by FRAS to be part of Romania`s National Rally Championship.

Here is an example of a loading track screen. This screen will take place after the user is ready to start the race and a track will be loaded, in this case it is a track from Iasi Rally, where race 4 and 11 take place.
I hope you guys enjoy this, it took me 4 hours to create this "simple" gif that is made up from 150 frames (that is 150 different pictures played at high speed)
It might not seem much to you, but I know how much I put into this. So presenting the race 4, 11 to Paun, Iasi.

So here`s where we are, we already started levels and controls and I hope we`ll have them ready in two weeks or so. More to come soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment