Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 12

With all the work done and ready to be submitted (will do later today...) I can only be proud of the work that has been done for this fantastic project. While we already know that our presentation was something extraordinary (yes we know we got an A), I think there is still plenty room for improvements.
If this project would go live there are things that should be polished.
This is how we managed to stick to the plan, all went smooth, sometimes before the plan, other times after the planned period, but overall we managed to deliver everything before the deadline, and what matters most is the fact that we delivered an awesome design document and an outstanding pitch.


Finally I want to thank FRAS for the licenses, our lecturer for being there when needed and overall thank our University for all the hardware and software they made available to us (me and Cristi).
At the end I would like to highlight that I am sure that for a long period this project will be a masterpiece in our University and to point this, I will show to my competition who they are playing against, and also to assure FRAS that the license to use their content is on good hands:
Constantin Toader, BEST Computer Games Technology Student Year 1 2012-2013
 
FRAS you can`t go wrong with this :)
 
 
This is the final post, this topic will be re-opened if FRAS (the game) will go into development.
 
 
It has been a fantastic pleasure for me to work on this project
Constantin Toader, NT Games, September-December 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment